- Single station concept for 3D wire embedding and thermo-compression welding
- Highly precise and accurate (heating) wire embedding on different substrates
- Processes: Ultrasonic wire embedding, wire cutting in any direction, contacting (TC bonding, soldering)
- Test processes (application-specific): optical controls, resistance measurements, sealing, completing
- Force-Control for a highly precise adjustment of the specified contour
- 3D CAD software from ABB for quick and easy adjustments
- Integrated design software for quick and easy layout
- Easy to use and maintain
- Small space requirement
Stations for 3D wire embedding and thermo-compression welding WCEvario3D from ruhlamat are compact and modular stations with integrated precision wire embedding technology, even for uneven surfaces. With a maximum workpiece size of 300x300x200 mm, they are suitable for manufacturing and processing of prototypes and small series. For heating wire embedding on various substrates, the force-control enables the wire-embedding robot arm to react to the specified contour with high precision. Concave and convex shapes can be machined in one step with one tool only. Typical workpieces are plastic covers for vehicle technology, especially vehicle sensors, and a variety of other covers.
Single stations of the WCEvario3D series are suitable for precision wire embedding and thermo-compression welding. They are used in manufacturing and processing of prototypes and small orders. Optional machine extensions enable usage in series production. Further, modularly expanded stations of the WCEvario3D series can take on application-specific processes, including thermo-compression welding, soldering, resistance measurement, completing and optical inspection processes. Users can be found in the automotive and automotive supply industry and in other industries.
Stations for 3D wire laying and thermo-compression welding WCEvario3D from ruhlamat are based on a modular single station concept with integrated 3D technology. By combining various technology modules, the WCEvario3D system can be expanded and used as a production machine for series production as well.