- Connection via a single cable for voltage supply and signal transmission with push-pull connector, daisy chain cabling allows direct connection of up to 7 additional spindles
- Simple system configuration, to a minimum reduced cable drag
- Transducer: Torque measurement with precision strain gauges on the drive shaft and rotation-dependent incremental angle gauges, optionally double-configured
- Torque ranges: 2-1600 Nm
- Selectable output: Straight and offset output, angular output
- Control: Controller m-Pro-400S-CPM with 3, 6 or 9 kVA power for up to 24 screw channels in the compact housing as well as for max. 32 channels or total power> 9 kVA in the control cabinet
- Interfaces (controllers): serial interfaces RS232, 16 inputs and outputs, Profibus DP, Ethernet, USB 2.0, data import via USB memory stick possible
The stationary screw-in spindles with integrated power amplifier and measuring electronics from Apex Tool Group are modular screw systems for stationary torque- and angle-controlled screw mounting of function-critical and documentation-critical safety-critical screw connections. Up to seven additional spindles can be connected directly to a spindle via daisy chain cabling, which minimizes the cabling effort and cable jam. Power supply and signal transmission via a single connection cable. The system is based on brushless, electrically commutating high-performance EC motors. The screw spindles offer a torque of up to 1600 Nm in four performance classes. The spindles are equipped with differently geared transmissions, a measured value transducer and various output drives in the modular system. Optionally, the processors can also be redundant for maximum process reliability. The PC-based controller m-Pro 400S-CPM is used as the controller, integrated into standard compact housings with the power supply in three power levels of 3-9 kVA, to which up to 24 spindles can be connected depending on the total power and the spindle size. For larger power consumption or the control of up to 32 power parts a standard control cabinet is realized. Operation is via a touch-screen panel with graphical user interface and menu navigation. The control system can be used to program all current torque, rotation angle and stretch limit screw processes, as well as complex tightening methods.
The spindles are delivered in four grades graded according to torque. A typical field of application is the assembly of motor vehicle assemblies, for example, cylinder heads, motors, transmissions, clutches, axles or drive shafts. The most important users are the automotive supply and automotive industry.