Compact Laser Solutions GmbH
Nd:YVO4 Laser Systems and Laser Markers MONOLITH CORE / ALL-IN-ONE
- MONOLITHs are extremely compact laser systems for space-saving and economical integration in production systems, e. g. in gantry or robotic systems (to be supplied by CLS as complete laser marking systems with extensive software!)
- Wavelengths: 355 nm (UV) or 532 nm (green)
- Pulse energy: (UV, 40 kHz): 160 μJ, (green, 40 kHz): 320 μJ, (Optional UV, 5 kHz): 500 μJ
- Average power: (UV, 40 kHz): 6 W, (green, 40 kHz): 12 W
- Pulse duration: (UV): 8 ns, (green): 10 ns
- Beam quality: TEM 00 , M2 <1.3
- Laser class: 4
- Pure air cooling (optional water cooling for cleanroom applications)
- THG- Shifter, mechanical safety shutter
- Power supply with medical approval
- integrated laser power control
The MONOLITH high-performance Nd:YVO4 laser systems are the world's smallest and most efficient diode-pumped solid-state lasers of their kind. The MONOLITH laser series is available as a CORE or as an ALL-IN-ONE system. Both are ideal beam sources for short-pulsed, high-energy UV (355nm) and green (532 nm) laser pulses for marking and micro-material processing. While with the MONOLITH CORE the miniaturized and ultra-light laser head generates the short laser pulses of less than 8 ns at a repetition rate of 40 kHz separately from the controller and power supply unit, the MONOLITH ALL-IN-ONE has all the components for fast plug-and-play use integrated in one housing only. Common to all designs are the standard integrated, extensive equipment and security features, which allow a permanent 24/7 manufacturing even in rough industrial conditions. For example, the on-site replaceable pump laser module used has an expected life of 100,000 hours. A special THG shifter is integrated in the UV laser systems to optimize long-term stability. In Q-switched pulse mode, modulation from the single pulse up to the maximum pulse frequency of 500 kHz is possible.
The MONOLITH product family covers a very wide range of applications and is used both for industrial 24/7 production and for scientific-technical investigations in the laboratory environment. In particular, the MONOLITH UV laser systems are suitable for micro-material processing, such as structuring, cutting and drilling of solar cells, metal foils or transparent materials. The compact laser systems can also be used as special laser markers for the production of small, technically readable barcodes, plain text, serial numbers, high-quality graphics and logos on almost any workpiece. The UV wavelength enables optimized, automated use for marking and processing even difficult materials such as glass, sapphire, printed circuit boards, wafers, diamonds and gemstones as well as plastic. User industries are the glass industry, electronics, medical technology and automotive.