- Customer-specific turnkey functional test benches for leak and function testing of fluidic assemblies and components
- Optional functions: adjustment and calibration
- Test media: air or gas
- Test pressures: -1 to +16 bar (standard) or on request
- Leak rates (typical): 1 x 10-4 mbar/l s
- Measuring range Flow measurement (typical) 1 ml/min to 1600 m³/h or on request
- Optional electronic pressure control
The end-of-line test benches from TetraTec Instruments GmbH are customer-specific solutions for leak and function testing of fluidic assemblies and components with the test medium air. Testing tasks include functional testing, integral leak testing, flow measurement and continuity testing. Typical functions are, for example, opening and closing pressure measurements, as well as adjustment and calibration tasks. Absolute pressure measurements or differential pressure measurements are possible in a pressure range from vacuum to 16 bar. The measuring range for flow measurements ranges from 1 ml/min up to 1600 m³/h. The test stations include the mechanical design, the complete measurement technology and safety technology as well as the necessary handling.