- Single-channel crack and grinding burn testing devices for top-hat rail mounting in the control cabinet
- Preventive multi-filter process (PMFP) with automatic tolerance field generation
- Carrier frequency: 3 kHz-10MHz
- Filter frequency: 6 Hz - 6 kHz
- Degree of protection IP 41, completely encapsulated housing
- Connections: IO ports for PLC connection (32 digital inputs and outputs), USB interface
- Dimensions: 239 x 165 x 169 mm
- Weight: 4 kg
Crack test devices for top-hat rail mounting eddyguard C (digital) from ibg are compact preventive multi-filter test solutions with automatic tolerance field generation. They are used in autonomous and non-destructive single-channel crack and grinding burn tests using eddy currents. Eddyguard C (digital) devices detect all surface defects such as cracks, pores or grinding burn. The detectable minimum defect dimension depends on test part properties such as surface quality, material, eccentricity and so on. Test are being triggered by sensors or using a PLC. Configuration as well as data storage and help functions are possible with a PC or laptop which in turn is connected to the USB interface only. The test results can be displayed as a bar chart or waterfall diagram. Up to 20 part types can be checked and saved, picking of stored settings and reference data is carried out by a PLC or manually on the PC. With the suspend function, areas can be defined and skipped during the test. The entire ibg range of crack detection probes and rotating heads can be used and combined with one another. The unique selling points are the compact design for top-hat rail mounting in the control cabinet and the preventive multi-filter test.
Eddyguard C (digital) crack testing devices are single-channel solutions for non-destructive crack and grinding burn tests in the production cycle. Typical applications are 100% testing of components and small parts with flat or rotationally symmetrical test surfaces such as cylinder liners, camshafts, bearing rollers or toothed racks. Users can be found in a variety of industries, with a focus on the automotive industry.