Grude Systeme GmbH GmbH
Image processing solution IQVision Assembly inspection and completeness check
- PC-based image processing system for assembly control and completeness checking
- Test performance typically 1-2 parts/s
- Subpixel accurate positioning (2/40 pixels)
- Determination of the scaling factor down to 0.05
- Angle measurement: up to 0.02°
- Analog and digital cameras via frame grabber, USB, FireWire or GigE
- Expandable to up to 16 cameras
- CCD/CMOS cameras up to 2500 x 2000 pixel resolution
- Operating systems Windows XP
- Menu-configurable sequence control, expandable with script programming
- Test plan and task management
- Digital input/output card for communication with the PLC
The image processing solution IQVision assembly inspection is a PC-based image processing system for assembly inspection and completeness checking. A combination with other applications such as print image inspection is possible. The image processing offers powerful functions for position correction and image rectification. With the multi-processor capable PC platform, inspections with up to 16 b/w and color cameras can be realized. The typical inspection speed is 1-2 test objects/s.
A graphical user interface is used to teach the user the test tasks by selecting the relevant objects and features with the mouse and then entering the parameters. A script programming also offers the possibility to define complicated test sequences. The customer-specific system interface equipment allows integration into a production line, data exchange with higher-level control systems and remote maintenance via remote access.