Compact Laser Solutions GmbH
Nd:YAG marking laser Tyrex
- Nd:YAG marking laser Tyrex for non-contact and permanent inscription
- For components made of metal and plastics
- Beam diameter: 30 microns
- Marking field size: 180 mm x 180 mm without additional movement
- Laser source can be regulated up to 500 kW
The Nd:YAG marking laser Tyrex is a powerful system for non-contact and permanent inscription of components made of metal and plastics. Integrated in production lines, the fully automatic marking of components with barcodes, matrix codes, plain text and numbers as well as graphics can be realized. Thanks to the integrated 2D beam deflection, the component is marked in a range of up to 180 mm x 180 mm without additional movement. For application-specific adaptation, the pulse peak power of the laser source can be regulated up to 500 kW. The minimum beam diameter is 30 microns. The system is cooled exclusively with air, whereby a compact design and easy integration is given. The system is equipped with appropriate interfaces for connection to the PLC or higher-level systems. The marking task can be set up by the user on a graphical user interface via the operating software Visual Laser Write.